Registration is open NOW through March 15th at the YMCA . Open to all skill levels from beginner to advanced.
Be Goal Oriented!
The game of lacrosse is fast-growing in popularity for kids everywhere. YMCA lacrosse is a great place to introduce your child to a sport or for your child to continue playing in a safe and educational environment. Don’t miss out on all the action!
Lacrosse is open to middle school girls and boys, 5th through 8th grade.
- Girls practice dates: Feb. 28th – May 22nd | Friday 5:30-7:00 pm & Sun. 1:30-2:45 pm
- Boys practice dates: Feb. 28th – May 22nd | Wed. & Fri. 5:30- 7:00 pm & Sun 4:30-6:00pm
- U 15 | grades 7-8 U 13 | grades 5-6
- 5th grades play with the middle school “U13
- Fee | Y members $60 Non-members $90
For more information please contact:
Ann Skufca, Sports Director email@example.com
Sam Sutton, Volunteer Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Cook, Team Mom email@example.com
Lex Pauley, Volunteer Girls Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Desk: 304-340-3527