The Y is more than a fitness center, a place to swim or play basketball. The Y is a community of people of all ages, abilities and incomes who come together to live healthier. The Y provides programs and services that transform lives.
The moment you decide to become a member of the Y you are already on your way to making a profound difference in your life and in the lives of others. By becoming a member, participating as a volunteer, or contributing financially as a donor, you are having an impact on your neighbor by way of our many mission-driven programs.
Your membership is a monthly contribution to your overall health and wellness; it is a long-term engagement that offers you a unique opportunity to find community, to connect with your neighbors, and to support a cause you can believe in. Join us.
* this would include dependent full-time college students under the age of 24
- Youth: 13 years and younger must be accompanied by guardian
- College: Full time student. Proof of 12 credit hours required
- Senior Family: Husband & Wife both over 60 years old.
- Senior Adult: 60 years old and over
- Single Parent: One adult and dependent children up to 21
- Adult: 19 and over
- Household: Two adults living in same household with dependent children up to age 21
These rates are applicable at all YMCA of Kanawha Valley locations:
- Charleston (Hillcrest Drive)
- Nationwide reciprocity permits YMCA of Kanawha Valley members to use all 2,000 YMCA locations across the country at no additional charge. Always remember to travel with your YMCA membership card.
Questions send to [email protected]